Peer To Peer
A downloadable Social Experiment for Windows
Your choices define who you are. But what if you don't make them consciously?
Peer To Peer is a short first-person social experiment where the player gets to experience situations where they'll have to pick which scenario they want to unfold. There is no traditional win-or-lose situation here, the player leaves with a newfound sense of their own personal behaviour.
In 2018 Alyster graduated with the VR videogame "Peer To Peer", and has shown it at various places including Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Alyster had learned to make videogames in 4 months after writing a Thesis on social behaviour and peer pressure, and had been wanting to make it into a full-fledged game ever since. After years of experience in XR design, Alyster finally sat down to make a playable Windows version. For the full thesis, please get in contact.
Feel free to leave a comment / feedback about your findings or start a discussion on topics related to peer pressure. Game breaking bugs can be reported as well.
for more info, visit www.alyster.vodka
If you want to help improve the game, please let me know about it here:
Donations are very welcome, help me buy those coffees!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Build 0.91 is out!8 days ago
- build 0.9 - fix for game breaking bug9 days ago
- build 0.8 has game breaking bug, advise to stick to 0.7 until 0.9 comes out!9 days ago
- Build 0.8 is out!9 days ago
- Build 0.7 is out!30 days ago
- Alpha version [unstable] out now!33 days ago
- Building Alpha Version Now, Exciting!83 days ago
- Game Progress - first post!May 17, 2023